Terms of Service/User Agreement
- Monster Design Studios does not allow pornographic material.
- Monster Design Studios does not allow unsolicited email and requires opt-in list managers to include at least one single action method of unsubscribing in each email. We reserve the right to limit incoming or outgoing email at any time.
- Monster Design Studios reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include, but are not limited to:
- Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, “warez”, “hacking”/”cracking”/”key generators”.
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, Monster Design Studios reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, “adult content” and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- Use of ad-servers, attempts to circumvent quota system owned by ‘nobody’, certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or ‘core dumping’.
- Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
Higher levels of traffic than normal on your website included email can incur overcharges on a monthly basis. Monster Design Studios can provide web reports for network traffic monitoring and reporting when an overuse is in question. Monster Design Studios can also provide graphs that show customers’ monthly usage when an over use has occurred, which is the average rate, and reflects the amount of bandwidth transferred during the month. The bandwidth charges reflects the average monthly bandwidth in Kilobits per second (Kbps) and in Gb/month. These charges reflect our expenses in network maintenance, upgrades, backbone port charges, leased line loops, and equipment.
Mandatory Security Updates
From time-to-time, we notify our clients of any exploit we deem potentially catastrophic. For an exploit to be considered catastrophic, it must be attacking widely deployed applications that are in use on a majority of servers. For example, but not limited to, software related to DNS, APACHE, CMS and SENDMAIL. Monster Design Studios has the right to temporarily shut your website down until threat has been eliminated.
- Any invoices must be paid within 30 days of deployment. If your payment has not been received within 30 days, services may be suspended at Monster Design Studios discretion.
- If services need to be suspended such as hosting of website, there will be a $25 reactivation fee due plus overdue invoice before services are re-established.
- ANY invoice that is overdue more than 30 days, Monster Design Studios can suspend your account.